UGA KSA 구성원 여러분:
안녕하세요, KSA 회장을 맡고 있는 김지훈입니다. 다사다난했던 2017의 한해가 가고, 어느 덧 2018년 무술년 새로운 해가 시작되었습니다. 2018년 새해에도 건강하시고 원하시는 일 모두 이루시길 바랍니다. UGA KSA도 늘 옆에서 응원하겠습니다.
새해를 맞이하여 UGA KSA에서는 후원사들의 도움으로 우수한 인재를 선발하여 소정의 장학금을 지원할 예정입니다. 이에 다음과 같이 공지하오니 많은 한인 학생분들의 관심과 참여 부탁드립니다.
2018 Korean Student Association Research Award
The Korean Student Association Research Award has been made possible by generous support from our sponsors. This award is presented to a graduate student who has made significant scholarly and service contributions to the field of his/her research discipline during the student's career. The winners are selected by a Selection Committee composed of the KSA advisory faculty members and the KSA president. The five students will receive an award of $300 each.
Qualifications for Nomination
- Korean graduate students who are currently enrolled at the UGA with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5.
- UGA KSA Membership: Only UGA KSA members can be nominated by the Committee.
- KSA Membership Registration (Free Membership)
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name (Korean and English).
2. Applicants will receive an invitation email from email@example.com.
3. Please accept the invitation when you receive it.
All applicants must submit the following via Qualtrics: Click the link -> APPLY
- Curriculum vitae
- A personal statement written by the applicant
It should include:
· Overview on your research using easily accessible language
· Significance of your research project
· Need for financial assistance
· Your contributions (past, present, future plan) to the Korean Student Association
Personal statements must be written in English and no longer than 500 words.
- Contact information of the applicant’s academic advisor for reference purposes.
- The applicant’s contact information (name, phone number, and email address)
Applications are due by Friday, March 23rd, 2018 at 5pm (EST).
The Award recipients will be announced no later than April 13th, 2018.
A full list of recipients will be posted at ugaksa.org.
Contact information for questions and application submissions: firstname.lastname@example.org
UGA KSA Sponsors